Does your work involve bringing people together to create a shared vision, plan for the future, learn, solve problems or implement projects?
Do you struggle with finding ways to:
- foster engagement, ownership, and spur innovative thinking
- keep people on the same page and committed
- communicate your work and build momentum between events
Imagine your next meeting or event using visuals to engage participants, bring groups together quickly, and create break-through innovations. You now have a wall-sized visual for sharing the experience and complex content with others. You have strengthened your relationship with your clients and stakeholders and they eagerly await their next opportunity to work with you.
Let me help. I specialize in applying the power of visual thinking to engage people in seeing the big picture, making new connections and creating innovative solutions.
Seeing is believing. The best way to understand the benefits of visual thinking is to experience it. Get in touch by phone or email and show you what it’s all about. We’ll see how we can apply visual thinking to your unique situation.
Visual thinking services I can help you with:
- Strategic visioning
- Systems mapping
- Graphic recording (meetings, presentations and important conversations/dialogue)
- Graphic facilitation
- Visual thought-partnering
- Visual coaching for personal and professional development
- Pre- and post- event synthesis maps
- Communication: hand-drawn infographics and animation
PS: If you are drawn to visual thinking, you are not alone!
This field is expanding and creating new ways of applying this practice all the time using digital tools, animation & more.
Learn how people like you are achieving success by using the power of visual thinking:
The International Forum of Visual Practitioners
The Grove International Consultants
Visual Meetings and Visual Teams by David Sibbet
“Back of the Napkin” and “Blah, Blah, Blah, What to do when words don’t work” by Dan Roam
Please call or email me and let's get going on how we can put visual thinking to work for you!